Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wearing White, 1959

Christian Dior

White, white, white is the HOT color for spring 2011, as it was for spring of 1959. Shown here are white garments from that year. Will you be adding white to your wardrobe this season?

Originala white wool fleece coat with dramatic fox fur collar.
Worn with a white skirt by Sloat.

Ben Reig white wool lace sack dress,
accented with jeweled pin and turquoise shoes.

B. H. Wragge white wool doeskin dress with relaxed shape.

B.H. Wragge white wool jersey swimsuit.

5 comments:

Slavica said...

white is my favorite color,i wear it every season;this Christian Dior look is great

Monique said...

Gorgeous fashions. Love the white with turquoise shoes & pin.

Couture Allure Vintage Fashion said...

I liked that color combination too, Monique. I would add a touch of coral to it as well.

Sheila said...

I look awful in bright white, so I'll be sticking to my cream. I bought a cream velvet pencil skirt and a pair of cream ankle shoes, though!

Couture Allure Vintage Fashion said...

Yes, we all look good in different shades of white, don't we? I also look better in a soft or off-white as opposed to pure white.

Post a Comment