Tuesday, May 28, 2013

We've Moved!

The move is complete!  Thank you to everyone for your well wishes during this process.  It has been a long and arduous task.  The estate sale was a huge success with the help of a very dear friend and we managed to get rid of most everything we no longer need.  The packing up of the business and house took days and days, boxes and boxes.  Downsizing from a 2700 sq. ft. house to an 1100 sq. ft. one is very freeing though.  We have pared our lives down to the essentials and I can't tell you how wonderful it is to go from the bedroom to the kitchen in a few simple steps instead of down 2 flights of stairs! 

I'm still unpacking the business and trying to fit everything I need into a smaller space.  It will take some clever space planning, but I'll get it done and hopefully I'll be back up to full speed within a few days.  The best part is, unpacking boxes of vintage that were in storage is like finding the treasures all over again.  I can't wait to show you!