Monday, August 12, 2013

Adventures on a Vintage Clothing Hunt

My latest phone upgrade has allowed me to finally join the party on Instagram.  You'll find me at coutureallurevintage over there.  It's fun for me to share bits and snippets of my day as I go about the business of bringing you the best vintage I can find.  This past Friday, my Instagram followers got to come with me on a vintage clothing hunting trip.  Here's some of what they saw.

A rainy day in old time New England where antique shops abound

Finally on the back wall of the 2nd floor, I spy treasure

Silver and black velvet flocked wallpaper.  Love!

A really good label pops up in an unassuming place.  That makes me smile!

Leather and suede combined on a 90s Italian coat.  Oh yes please!

I found 60s sparkles for you while braving a major thunderstorm.
If you're on Instagram, why not join me in my day to day adventures?  Search for user coutureallurevintage or by hashtag #coutureallure.