Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Vote For Me and I'll Set You Free!

Last year, I was very proud to have been voted as one of the Top 10 Vintage Websites at Lulu's Vintage Blog. Lulu has two categories - her own favorites and the People's Choice award. And people, Couture Allure needs your help! If you love this blog and my website, please pop on over to Lulu's Blog and vote for me by leaving a comment on this post naming Couture Allure as your favorite vintage website!

OK, so I can't set you free, but as a thank you, I will do two things for you.

1. I'll continue to bring you the best selection of vintage clothing on the web.

2. I'll share this video of the Temptations performing "Ball of Confusion" so you can stop wondering, "What song was it that had that line, 'Vote for me and I'll set you free'?". If you're like me, that was going to bother you all day until you figured it out, right? By the way, "Ball of Confusion" was released in June of 1970 and hit #3 on the Billboard charts. Rock on. Now go...vote!