Tuesday, April 06, 2010
As a fashion trend, animal prints come and go. Truly, though, animal prints are classics and will always be in style. A woman wearing an animal print projects confidence and allure. But you want to do it right. Here are a few Dos and Don'ts for wearing animal prints.
- Do keep it simple. A garment with simple, sleek lines works best in a busy animal print.
- Don't overdo it. Choose one piece in an animal print over an entire outfit.
- Do pair animal prints with neutrals like black, brown, tan, or gray.
- Don't choose animal prints in bright colors. Keep to the natural tones of the animal.
- Do keep your accessories simple. Let the print speak on it's own.
- Don't wear an animal print in an area you don't want to call attention to. Animal prints grab the eye, so wear them with discretion.
Labels: animal prints