Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Thank You!

Wow! I'm feeling pretty special this morning, and it's all because of you. You know that moment when Miss America is chosen from the finalists and crowned? That's how I feel today.

Did you ever imagine how it must feel to be the princess riding at the top of the float in a parade? That's how I feel today.

Have you ever dreamed of how it must feel to wear a sparkling jeweled tiara and scepter? That's how I feel today.

Why? Because Couture Allure has been chosen by you as one of the Top 10 Vintage Sites in Lulu's People's Choice Award for the second year in a row! I am deeply honored to be included in such an elite list of fabulous vintage sites and I am most humbly grateful to each and every one of you who took the time to vote for me in this year's contest. Thank you!

Not only that, but for the third year running, Couture Allure has been chosen as one of Lulu's Top 10 Vintage Websites! Lulu, I am privileged to be included, and so proud to have been chosen. Thank you!