Friday, March 20, 2009

Black and White Graphic Prints 1965

Lately I've been drawn to the bold graphic prints of the mid 1960's. Maybe it's because of all the gloom and doom in the news every day. Maybe it's because I'm so tired of winter and need some zing in my life. Or maybe, just maybe, it's because these prints are just so much fun. Can't we all use a little bit of fun?

"Prints are exploding all over the place. Bold black and white prints in blazing geometrics, in madly swirling abstracts, in dream-world florals. Wild and wonderful prints designed with reckless abandon, in head-spinning colors and uninhibited patterns." Yeah, I'll have me some of that.

Written content is copyright of Couture Allure. If you are reading this anywhere but on the Couture Allure Vintage Fashion Blog, it is via RSS feed.