Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2nd Annual Road Trip!

I am so excited!  I am headed out on my second annual 6-week cross country road trip that will take me through at least 12 states in my search for vintage clothing to bring to you.  Along the way, I'll see old friends, travel old roads and have some good old times.  I'll be poking into antique shops, flea markets and thrift stores.  I'll be making house calls and digging in attics.  And I'll be shipping loads of wonderful vintage goodies back to our offices that will be coming to the website starting in February.

I've spent the last month preparing lots of vintage dresses for spring that will go live on the website while I'm away, but my assistant will only be shipping once a week (usually on Mondays) from December 28 through February 6. 

During that time, blog posts will be erratic.  I'll try to keep you posted about my adventures, but I can't guarantee that I'll have time or computer access every day.  I'll be posting updates and photos on the Facebook Fan page as I can.  See you in February!