Monday, December 26, 2011

Road Trip!

My dears, I am very excited!  I am headed out on a 6-week cross country road trip that will take me through at least 12 states in my search for vintage clothing to bring to you.  Along the way, I'll see old friends, travel old roads and have some good old times.  I'll be poking into antique shops, flea markets and thrift stores.  I'll be making house calls and digging in attics.  And I'll be shipping loads of wonderful vintage goodies back to our offices that will be coming to the website starting in February.

My staff will continue to list new items on the website while I'm away, but we'll only be shipping once a week from now through February 6. 

For the blog?  I'll be showing one fabulous dress per day for the next 6 weeks.  There are some real drool-worthy beauties coming for you.  Enjoy!