Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Couture Allure Steal of a Deal Sale - Let's Have Some Fun!

Announcing our first ever Steal of a Deal January Sale!

Each day during the month of January, I'll be taking 50% off the price of one item on my website. I'll announce the item every morning here on my blog at about 9AM Eastern. The 50% markdown will be effective from 9AM - 8PM Eastern time, and there will be a new item announced every day until February 1.

This will be a first come-first served sale, and at 8PM Eastern each day, if the item hasn't sold, it will return to full price.

Will the items shown here go on sale? Maybe.....

....but you'll have to check here on my blog every morning to find out!

You can subscribe to an RSS feed of my blog or follow it in Bloglovin'. Or just bookmark it at www.coutureallure.blogspot.com.

Don't miss this fun sale! We'll see you every day in January!