- Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog - A little New Year’s bling…
- Consume or Consumed - Gabriel Brothers Shopping: A Retrospective with Tips!
- Couture Allure Vintage Fashion - Couture Allure looks at an evening gown produced from a 1954 sketch by Valentino.
- Dogmom’s Dish - Review of the Thakoon for Target collection
- dramatis personae - Lime Crime Review & Tutorial!
- fashion in my eyes - To Russia with Love from Natalia Vodianova
- Fashion Ivy - The Best & Worst Dressed For 2008
- Fashion Pulse Daily - We gave the latest Norma Kamali for Wal-Mart collection a test run - read on to find out what we thought about it!
- Fasshonaburu - Some tips on how to avoid going nuts on all the post-holiday “OMG we didn’t sell enough stock” sales
- Hello, Lover… Shoe Daydreams - A thwarted obsession leads to a shoe customization project.
- Independent Fashion Bloggers - The 2009 Calendar of Fashion Events
- Mademoiselle Robot - Shoes vs trainers
- only style remains the same - only style remains the same gets dressed for five different kinds of dates.
- SMG - Keep your eyes on a new fresh faced model from Helsinki, Finland
- Solo Lisa y Nada Mas - Lisa receives a delightful parcel in the mail a week before Christmas.
- Style Discovery - Have you been to Shanghai Tang?
- Style Symmetry - Eyeliah wants you to check out Fluffy’s Blog.
- Stylistique - JOLIBE: New American Based Designer Crush
- Summershoes - Preparations for the last night of the year, grooming yourself to be extra fabulous!
- Technology Starlet - When Robot USB Memory Storage Behaves Badly
- THE COVETED - They might be resolutions…
- the musings of ondo lady - Ever wondered why Kate Moss is such a genius when it comes to fashion?
Sunday, January 04, 2009
Please enjoy these links from my colleagues at IFB:
Labels: links a la mode