Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm Thankful

Today is Thanksgiving Day here in the U.S. It's a day when we stop to think about all the things in our lives that we're thankful for. Today, I am thankful for you.

I'm thankful for all my dear readers who come here each day to share a bit of my world.

I'm thankful for the online friends I've made who also enjoy vintage fashion.

I'm thankful that I have a place to share things the that I am passionate about.

I'm thankful that you "get" me, that you understand, and that you love the same things I do.

Thank you for being here. Thank you for reading my blog. Thank you for you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Elinora said...

Happy Thanksgiving and thank you to you for this wonderful blog which amaze me each time! good continuation!

The Red Velvet Shoe said...

What a sweet post! You're right, we do "get" you and your passion for vintage and we are just as thankful back to have YOU in our lives via this blog and your lovely shop. Have a wonderful day, Jody.
~M.

Miss Meadows said...

I'm really thankful for this blog! Thanx for doing such a nice job with it! xx

Ayana said...

Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks to YOU for having such a wonderful blog! //Nicolina from Sweden

Post a Comment