Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm Thankful

Today is Thanksgiving Day here in the U.S. It's a day when we stop to think about all the things in our lives that we're thankful for. Today, I am thankful for you.

I'm thankful for all my dear readers who come here each day to share a bit of my world.

I'm thankful for the online friends I've made who also enjoy vintage fashion.

I'm thankful that I have a place to share things the that I am passionate about.

I'm thankful that you "get" me, that you understand, and that you love the same things I do.

Thank you for being here. Thank you for reading my blog. Thank you for you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Gladys said...

No, THANK YOU! Thank you for being here and sharing your knowledge and love with us. This is truely one of my favorite blogs and I can not wait to see what you have for us everyday.

erik said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I would like also to thank you for sharing your knowledge, thoughts and love with us. Enjoy the Holidays!
custom desk

Exal said...

your blog is simple gorgeous !!!
i love it.
i love all your posts !!!
THANK YOU ;D

crystal said...

thank you for sharing all this gorgeous vintage fashion with us.
i love it, and i open ur blog everyday, just to check it out whether it got some new information.keep it up~~

crystal said...

thank you for giving me a chance to know more about vintage fashion. i realy realy enjoy ur blog. is like a facebook thing, i just need to open it everyday.
love it. keep it up~~~

Vix said...

A big belated "Ditto!" for all your wonderful posts. Having the images and your insights together in one spot is such a wonderful treat.

Post a Comment