- Breakfast at Saks - NY Fashion Week from afar - Breakfast at Saks reviews the William Rast show
- Consume or Consumed - Harnessing a Trend: Exposed Slips
- Couture Allure Vintage Fashion - Dressing the Best Actress Oscar nominees in vintage.
- dramatis personae - Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler: Booze, Beads, & Costumes–Experiencing Mardi Gras like a Local.
- Egregiously yours - Spring look book, part one: chambray blue, luminous grey and crisp white.
- fashion in my eyes - Barbie all the way!
- fete a fete - shu uemura Spring Mirage mode makeup!
- Independent Fashion Bloggers - PR: Frienemy or BFF?
- Juicy Watermelon - Juicy Watermelon Meets Hello Kitty
- Modelizing - more Bergdorf loving from me
- Or False Glitter - Adventures in heels too high to walk in
- Retro Chick - Work, Rest & Play: Asymmetry
- Shopping and Info - Shopping and Info found the English version of J Crew and loves the prices.
- Solo Lisa - Danish-born, Vancouver-based designer Malene Grotrian hosts an exclusive fashion show in her studio
- Studio Purpura Fashion Blog - New York Fashion Week Fall 2009 - Rouge reds, Bold Metallic Colors and Fur!
- Style Amor - I GOT FIRED FROM THE FASHION INDUSTRY!: 5-Tips On How To Move On With Your Life and Career
- Style Symmetry - Who doesn’t love Marilyn Monroe?
- Style With Anna - Fashion Tips For The Skinny Guy
- Summershoes - International Size Guide to find your right size around the internet
- THE COVETED - threeASFOUR AW09/10 presentation
- the musings of ondo lady - Lose yourself in Wanderland Boutique; the cool pop up store that is taking Manchester by storm.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
The major Fashion Weeks have begun, here in New York we have some great coverage, New York favorites on Studio Purpura, my own visit to threeASFOUR on The Coveted, and some Barbie thoughts on Fashion in My Eyes. Couture Allure dresses the stars in vintage, and if the recession is making you nervous Style Amour talks about what you should do if you get fired from the fashion industry.
Labels: links a la mode